The challenge theme this week on TGIF is 'Secret Garden' with Jo Capper-Sandon as guest artist with a beautiful interpretation. Here's my take on this -
ps...just to add, loving the Secret Garden music....viewing the artwork at the same time I can see how the feeling for this piece came about...a wonderful combination...almost feel my self drifting off to sleep on that chair with this music playing. Thankyou Suse....really enjoyed that.
Hi Suse - What a lovely atmospheric piece! Very nicely done. I also love the little canvas in the post below.
I am tickled to death you like the Visiting button and have used it. And that you tweaked the colours brighter to show nicely on your black background. Love the blog background, BTW... same place as mine... Iktupilli is the BEST!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
19 comments:
OOOO this is a lovely piece, Suse. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I shall come here again!!
xx
That's gorgeous, Suse. I like the little gateway idea.
OMG this is fantastic.
Really gorgeous.
Thanks Suse for come in the secret garden to TGiF.
A beautiful creation Suse - love everything about it.
Really serene, what a beautiful relaxing place this seems. Gorgeous work Suse.
ps...just to add, loving the Secret Garden music....viewing the artwork at the same time I can see how the feeling for this piece came about...a wonderful combination...almost feel my self drifting off to sleep on that chair with this music playing.
Thankyou Suse....really enjoyed that.
oh that's just pefect, love how you used the gates
Beautiful Suse. Love the way you've done the gate. LOL - and one of my fave images that I spy through it. Fits perfectly.
really beautiful take on the theme Suse, love the use of the gates.
I love this Suse, and the gates opening to show one of my favourite images with all the colours blending so well - its just so calming and beautiful.
Wow - that is soooo pretty!!!
This is fabulous!
x
Oooh gorgeous piece, Suse. I love the calm relaxing colours and the image is one of my faves too.
Love the way you've done the gate on this gorgeous piece Suse.
It's gorgoues!
Beautiful creation Suse, love your blog :)
That's gorgeous, Suse - love the partial opening in the gate and the beautiful colours.
Hi Suse - What a lovely atmospheric piece! Very nicely done. I also love the little canvas in the post below.
I am tickled to death you like the Visiting button and have used it. And that you tweaked the colours brighter to show nicely on your black background. Love the blog background, BTW... same place as mine... Iktupilli is the BEST!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
What a beautiful blog, and music.
Love everything here! Very tranquil.
TFS!
Your Friend in ART,
Linda
Post a Comment