Two more pages finished for the Alphabet skinny book swap I'm doing with my friend Nora.
The text on the scan of W (woman) page seems a little glaring but in reality it's not so really - I stamped it with gold dabber acrylic ink. The page I did for letter F was stamped with French text and then over-stamped with a flourish stamp using Versamark ink and brushed with micropearl Pearlex - this doesn't really show up on the scan. I've just had to have a new scanner and am not at all au fait with it for adjustments etc - not that I was with the old one tho' and it's one of those things that I just don't have time to or feel inclined to spend time on learning, so muddling through will probably be the best I do!



2 comments:
gorgeous Suse. I love the backgrounds that you've created.
More lovely pages, Suse. You and Nora will have gorgeous books before too long.
Post a Comment