Wednesday, 18 March 2009

TILES SWAP


A new collaborative project has just started on our forum - 8 members are each making 3 'twinchie', or 2" x 2", tiles for every player so we all will all end up with 24 tiles each to make up into whatever we choose - such as, for example, a hanging. Each player has chosen a colour scheme and firstly we are making tiles for Chris whose favourite colours are yellow/orange/hot. These aren't colours I would normally gravitate towards so I was a little out of my comfort zone, but I do like the finished bright, warm effect - hope Chris likes them! It will be interesting to see how everyone puts their tiles together eventually.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them to bits. Are the little faces set onto discs of some sort - they look stunning

Suse said...

Thanks Lottie - you've boosted my confidence about them now! I used TH 'Fragments' over the little girls' faces.

Carol Q said...

ooh Suse, they're just gorgeous. Chris'll love them. the fragments work really well.

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous are these! Such wonderful details and the orange really shines!

Chris said...

I love love love them! Thanks Suse.

Anonymous said...

I can see why Chris loves them...they are certainly tiny pieces of gorgeousness!