Sunday, 22 March 2009


March seems to be a busy month for birthdays - this was for Joanne. I used another background made with Promarkers on the spin & splash machine. I also used this technique on a square of shrink plastic, cut out small circles from the coloured portion, made a couple of holes in each and then shrunk to button size.



Inspired by the Cuttlebug Challenge site and projects using 'double 'bossing', I made a card using this technique for the background for the card I made for Paula for her birthday. The button is another spin & splash shrink plastic embellishment.

6 comments:

Carol Q said...

great cards Suse. I particularly like the one you did for Joanne - so delicate and perfect stitching!

Anonymous said...

I adore the spin and splash card for Joanne - and those tiny shrink plastic circles - they are the icing on the cake.

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, Suse.

deb said...

Both great cards Suse, but I have to say I love Joannes, the background is beautiful.

Cath Wilson said...

Did you write those words yourself? Looks like your gorgeous handwriting :) Love the colours and the buttons are a great idea.

Melanie said...

i love what you did with the promarkers and spin&splash,drop me an email i need to thankyou properly for the canvas but i've mislaid your email addy doh me!