Finally managed to get my last mirror finished last week. I originally had hoped to get all 4 mirrors finished for Christmas but this was not to be, so now it's a New Year's gift ~ still a little late for this ~ time does fly!! I enjoyed altering these Ikea mirrors and everyone seems to have been pleased with them so think I need another batch.
Monday, 12 January 2009
Finally managed to get my last mirror finished last week. I originally had hoped to get all 4 mirrors finished for Christmas but this was not to be, so now it's a New Year's gift ~ still a little late for this ~ time does fly!! I enjoyed altering these Ikea mirrors and everyone seems to have been pleased with them so think I need another batch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh how Fabulous!
lovely Mirror :)
really love all the little details.
Hi Suze.....thanks for visiting me. I love your altered Ikea mirrors. I have one on my shelf awaiting my attention. You have inspired me - thank you!!
Linda x
Hi Suze,
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!Your name is in the hat :-)))
Love your mirror.
xoxo
Sanja
Brilliant, Suse. I especially love this last one you created- fabulous colours and texture. The use of the AJ smile swirl is perfect to coordinate with the embossed area.
ooooooooo wow i really love this,fabulous mirror
Post a Comment