I'd had it in mind for a while to play with some plain Ikea mirrors that I'd had for ages and managed to get 3 altered in time for Christmas gifts for friends - I still have another to finish - well it's not really started yet! - but I need to get going in order for it to be a New Year's gift. I enjoyed doing these and think I need another batch of these to play with - I get to use all sorts of things, stamps, inks, patterned paper and a multitude of different embellishments.
Sunday, 28 December 2008
Christmas gifts
I'd had it in mind for a while to play with some plain Ikea mirrors that I'd had for ages and managed to get 3 altered in time for Christmas gifts for friends - I still have another to finish - well it's not really started yet! - but I need to get going in order for it to be a New Year's gift. I enjoyed doing these and think I need another batch of these to play with - I get to use all sorts of things, stamps, inks, patterned paper and a multitude of different embellishments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love your blog, Suse.
The mirrors are gorgeous, especially the bottom one. Beautiful colours and I love swirls.
these are lovely Suse,lots of stamping and texture to look it (I must get some black German scrap!) glad to see your blog at last!!
your blog is fab Suse, these mirros are such a good idea and beautiful too. I've added you to my blog list
Suse - delighted to see you have your blog up and running to show your beautiful work. No wonder you have more requests for the mirrors, they are a great gift and look fabulous.
Wow,Suse. These are wonderful, I especially love the butterfly embellishment on the middleone with the face behind the lock, that is really cool. You've some stunning work here. I don't know why you've been so shy in sharing it all.
Your secret Advent box is a great idea, must get my bind it all out and have a go. :o)
Thanks for the encouraging comments girls! I did enjoy making these.
beautiful gifts!
Excellent idea, Suse, I bet your friends were thrilled with these gifts. Very beautiful.
Suse,
I finally found you!!! Great job here, girl. And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments!
They are the rays of sunshine that keep us going1
Your Friend in ART,
Linda
Post a Comment