Tuesday, 27 January 2009



Love everything that Jo C-S does and her recent project in Craft Stamper inspired me to use a loo roll innard to make a tag and holder which I used as a birthday greeting instead of a conventional card.  At the time my own muse had pretty much deserted me so even tho' I didn't have exactly the same stamps I used a pretty similar design, just because I couldn't think of anything different to do!  I saved a few of these cardboard rolls and do intend to make more - great idea.

4 comments:

Chris said...

And a lovely job you've made of them too. Hope you've found your muse again.

joanne wardle said...

fantastic! they look a lot like Jo's but with your own twist. perfect

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Well it looks like you're right back on track again with your creating...these look fab. So glad I was able to give you a little incentive and you were able to to twist the idea for a tag card. :0))

Fiona said...

Gorgeous pieces - great idea for the loo rolls.