Day 24 task was to make a gift for our partner. For a while I had been wanting to use my bind it all machine again - hardly used it since I got it really, apart from a few little notebooks - so was inspired when I saw Carol's calendar. I too had seen
Janaina' s bind-it-all tutorial on the Inspirational site and really liked Carol's interpretation of this. Thank you Carol for your generosity in allowing me to 'borrow' your idea of having the months printed onto acetate and overlaying patterned paper. I added a front and back cover on mine and a 'Notes' blank sheet beneath the patterned paper. I was quite pleased with the result, and happy that it seems so was the recipient!

3 comments:
I think yours are great Suse and you've improved on my version! LOL I can see me making them every year.
I LOVE IT!
I've seen this in real life and it really is fab!
Post a Comment