It's Deb's turn for twinchie tiles in our forum's ongoing collaborative project and her colour choice is tropical sea tones. When I was thinking about what to do for these I couldn't get any ideas for a theme other than sea related since her colour choice was sea tones, so was definitely inspired to go with this when I saw Joanne's fab tiles. Each time it's interesting to see what subject theme everyone has come up with as well as how the chosen colours have been used - despite the differences they always - well so far - have seemed to blend well together. Hope Deb likes them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
they're lovely Suse. I really lilke the layout you've chosen for theses an the way the images are all off centre as well as the little extra embellishments like the (?) bubbles round the frames. fab!
I too love the off centre images they add real interest to the pieces.
really like how youve used the images and love the background too.
I got home to find these waiting for me and Suse they are stunning, thankyou so much for making these for me.
They are great Suse. Love the backgrounds and the images
Post a Comment