Playing with Collections Elements again with a little stamping using Limited Editions 'A Photo' and Heindesign 'Barbara' stamps (love this little circular dotty stamp) and a Paper Whimsy image, oh and a bit of stitching. I keep having a go with stitching but not always happy with how the tension works out and I think the sewing machine knows I'm a novice with paper/card stitching! The chipboard bracket frame came out really nicely - I'd painted it with black Distress crackle paint and sprayed with gold Glimmer mist but the effect only shows a little on the pic when enlarged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ooh Suse - that's just divine. love all the different elements you've used. my machine stitching's not great either - it's the distressed look LOL!
Fabulous collaged piece. It is full of elements & very stylish. I broke my beloved machine stitching on card & vow never to do it again!!!
Goodness me - this is truly stunning. I love the stamps, the image, and the embellishments - it's great.
Hi Suse. I love this card. The stamping and stitching makes this very special. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment on the collaborative birthday project. I'm very lucky.
Post a Comment