This is great. Very pretty, and I love the expression on the little girl!
This is lovely Suse, one of my favourites techniques from the course, you never did tell me where the little hangers came from!
Hiya SuseI wondered where you'd disappeared too! didn't realise you had a blog...fab pieces as always, love this hanging...Hope that you're all okxx
very unusual, thanx for sharingchriss x
love this effect...
coo - this is even fabber. what a gorgeous piece Suse
Beautiful colours and textures!
Another beauty, Suse.
Your napkin grid creations are really amazing. That is quite a process with such brilliant results! Your blog looks so springy, Love that too!
What a gorgeous pieceSuze!!!
Fantastic art work! I've no other words, I'm totally impressed of oll I've seen on this blog!Hugs Anja
love those leanne ellis stamps,beautiful work suse :)
Absolutely gorgeous and I'm the lucky recipient :) Thanks, Suse. There's so much work in this - the more I look at it, the more I see!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
This is great. Very pretty, and I love the expression on the little girl!
This is lovely Suse, one of my favourites techniques from the course, you never did tell me where the little hangers came from!
Hiya Suse
I wondered where you'd disappeared too! didn't realise you had a blog...fab pieces as always, love this hanging...
Hope that you're all ok
xx
very unusual, thanx for sharing
chriss x
love this effect...
coo - this is even fabber. what a gorgeous piece Suse
Beautiful colours and textures!
Another beauty, Suse.
Your napkin grid creations are really amazing. That is quite a process with such brilliant results! Your blog looks so springy, Love that too!
What a gorgeous piece
Suze!!!
Fantastic art work! I've no other words, I'm totally impressed of oll I've seen on this blog!
Hugs Anja
love those leanne ellis stamps,beautiful work suse :)
Absolutely gorgeous and I'm the lucky recipient :) Thanks, Suse. There's so much work in this - the more I look at it, the more I see!
Post a Comment